Live Online Learning
9:00 - 10:00 am (PT) - Writing Space
10:00 - 10:30 am (PT) - Optional Breakout Rooms
Looking to add a bit of discipline to your writing schedule? Then join us for an hour of dedicated writing every Friday at 9:00 am (PT) in our online Writers’ Cafe. It's the perfect time to join others working on their projects or simply exercising their creative muscles. We’ll have a writing prompt posted to spark the imagination and the room’s chat function enabled if you want to pose a question, get community feedback, or make new connections. It's free, so there’s no reason not to pull up a chair and join in. We meet in the same location each session so feel free to bookmark our Zoom link for future sessions.
We welcome new prompts from the community. Fill out this form to submit your own prompt for Writers' Cafe.
Please note that there will be no Writers' Cafe on Friday, December 22, 2023.
Resources for Writers
Looking for more writing help? Try some of these Sundance Collab resources:
Writing Resources for Inspiration
- How to Write a Great Scene with Bill Wheeler
- Tyger Williams on Screenwriting
- Sundance Advisors Share How They Begin to Write
Writing Resources to Learn
- Advisor Studio: Trey Ellis on Building Your Storytelling Toolbox
- Master Class: Finding Your Screenplay's Story with David Schwab
- Master Class: Screenwriting with Meg LeFauve (INSIDE OUT, CAPTAIN MARVEL)