The application period for the course has ended. Watch the Sundance Co//ab newsletter for updates on future course offerings.
Learn how to give shape and form to the outline of your pilot with an experienced TV writer as your guide. In this live, online course you will cover openings and endings, dialogue, and sharpening characters. Sessions include presentations, discussion, and interactive exercises. The course concludes with a one-on-one mentoring session focused on your project.
Eligibility Requirement: Completion of Sundance Co//ab TV Writing Core Elements course or completion of at least one pilot script as the writer.
The course will be held live in our virtual classroom. All sessions are recorded for registered participants who are unable to attend live.
- DURATION: Eight weeks, April 29 - June 21
- SCHEDULE: Wednesdays, 9am - 11am PT
- Extended first class session: Wednesday, April 29, 9am - 12pm PT
- Extended last class session: Wednesday, June 10, 9am - 12pm PT
- One-on-one mentoring sessions are held between June 15 - 21