Welcome to Sundance Collab, Sundance Institute’s global digital learning and community platform. Whether you have an idea for your first screenplay or have directed your second film, join us to learn from experts and build a global filmmaking community.
Sundance Collab is a global digital learning and community platform of the Sundance Institute, a nonprofit organization that discovers and supports independent artists in film and episodic storytelling, and introduces audiences to their new work. All Sundance Collab membership fees directly support this mission.
Dedicated to the art and craft of storytelling in both fiction and non-fiction formats, and exploring new ways to support artists entering a changing industry, Sundance Collab offers:
- Learning opportunities through live, online and self-paced courses, Master Classes and On Demand Learning
- Live online events featuring timely topics and accomplished artists and industry professionals
- Insider Sessions with Institute staff, detailing tips when applying for Sundance Institute Lab and grant applications
- Sundance-created and -curated video library featuring conversations with Sundance Advisors and recordings of signature events
- Sundance-created and -curated Resources, a collection of articles, podcasts, worksheets and toolkits to expand your filmmaking practice, updated weekly
- Curated Grants and Opportunities, a weekly updated list of film and media grants, labs, contests and fellowships
- Weekly office hours with our Advisor-in-Residence
- Opportunities to share your work for peer and Advisor-in-Residence feedback
Click “Join” to create an account today and start accessing the many resources on the site. Already a member, but not sure where to get started? Watch this video on making the most of your membership.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.