Welcome to Sundance Collab, Sundance Institute’s digital space for artists from all over the world. Whether you have an idea for your first screenplay or have directed your second film, join us to ignite your creativity, learn from experts and build your network and community.
For over 40 years, The Sundance Institute has supported and championed independent artists, because we believe their stories and perspectives are essential to a thriving, informed and connected society. We have always been committed to providing safe and nurturing spaces where artists can develop and share new work.
Dedicated to the art and craft of storytelling in both fiction and non-fiction formats, and exploring new ways to support artists entering a changing industry, Sundance Collab offers:
- Learning opportunities through live, online and self-paced courses, Master Classes and earning pathways.
- Live online events featuring timely topics and accomplished artists and industry professionals
- Creator Meet-ups and our Collab Connect networking events
- Insider Sessions with Institute staff
- Sundance created and curated video library featuring conversations with Sundance Advisors and recordings of signature events
- Subscription to The Muse, our bi-weekly storytelling e-journal
- Sundance created and curated Resources and artist support Opportunities
The majority of our offerings are free to community members. We charge a fee for courses and Creator+ Membership, which offers office hours with our Advisor in Residence, post-event networking and year-round access to Master Classes. We are committed to providing financial support in the form of scholarships for a limited number of course participants to ensure that the ability to pay is not an obstacle for participation.
Click “Join for Free” to create an account today and start accessing the many resources on the site. Have questions? Email us at email@example.com.