The application period for the course has ended. Watch the Sundance Co//ab newsletter for updates on future course offerings.
Learn the hands-on tools of creative producing for independent fiction films – from development to financing to budgeting and more – with an accomplished producer as your guide. Participants should come prepared with a project that they plan to produce. This eight-week live online course will cover pitching and development, financing, scheduling, and festival strategy and distribution. Sessions include presentations, discussion, and interactive exercises. The course concludes with a one-on-one mentoring session focused on your project.
The course will be held live in our virtual classroom. All sessions are recorded for registered participants who are unable to attend live.
- DURATION: Eight weeks, March 11 - May 3
- SCHEDULE: Wednesdays, 10am - 12pm PT
- Wednesday, March 18, 10am - 1pm PT - Extended second session
- Wednesday, April 22, 10am - 1pm PT - Extended last session
- One-on-one mentoring sessions are held between April 27 - May 3