Accepting submissions:May 01, 2020 - May 29, 2020
Collectively, many of us have found ourselves spending most or all of our time in our homes, reacquainting ourselves with spaces and objects that have made us feel safe and nostalgic. Choose an object from your home and tell the story of the origin of the object; what gives it personal resonance for you. This is a video challenge that should be no longer than 5 minutes and submitted as a vlog narrated by you. Have fun and please make it personal!
Your video cannot exceed 5 minutes.
Deadline to submit: May 29, 2020 at 2PM PT.
Our monthly challenges are open to everyone in the Sundance Co//ab community. One entry per person, per challenge. All submissions will be viewable to the community. All submissions will be given equal consideration and the final winner will be determined by the consensus of the designated Sundance judges.
Only those submissions that meet the criteria outlined in the submission guidelines can be selected as the winner.
The challenge closes on May 29, 2020 at 2PM PT.
Winner will receive:
- The winner will have their work featured on Sundance Co//ab
- One-on-one mentorship session with a Sundance Advisor
- Sundance Co//ab All Access Membership (12 months) which includes:
- Master Classes - One free registration in every monthly Master Class ($900 value)
- Online Courses - Save 50% on first live, online multi-week course and 25% on each subsequent online course (Fees apply)
- Member-only Events - Invitation to monthly Advisor Q&A Live webinar
- Live Events - Priority access to select live Sundance learning events
Runners-up (two will be selected) - Sundance Co//ab Annual Membership (12 months)
One entry per person, per monthly challenge. The limits for monthly challenge submissions are the following: videos - 5 minute limit.
Videos: Accepted video file formats: AVI , FLV, MOV, MP4 or MPEG-2. Note: If you choose to upload a .MOV file make sure that it is not using the Apple ProRes compression. We are unable to support reading Apple ProRes files or raw camera formats like ARRI and RED at this time.
Other: If your file format fits outside these formats, please contact us and we will see if we can accommodate it.
(Please do not use copyrighted material without permission as part of this monthly challenge.)