This in-depth, interactive conversation will illuminate how the documentary filmmaker is engaged in every part of production, from concept through distribution, and delve into the process for shaping your material into a compelling story.
Topics presented will include:
- Finding the story you must tell
- Gaining access to and building trust with your subjects
- Determining what, when, and how much to shoot
- Navigating production challenges
- Crafting your story in the editing process
- Opportunities and challenges in post-production
The master class will take place in our virtual classroom on Thursday, May 9 from 10:00AM - 1:00PM PDT.