Master Classes are in-depth, interactive learning experiences focused on craft and career building and led by renowned industry experts. Topics include fiction and documentary filmmaking, TV writing and production, and navigating and succeeding in the entertainment industry.
Learn how to create compelling pitch materials to attract the right financial and creative partners to successfully launch your project. Join acclaimed producers Nina Yang Bongiovi (“Fruitvale Station”) and Larissa Rhodes (“Chasing Coral”) in a live, three-hour, online Master Class as they share real-world examples, strategies, and practical tips for crafting pitch decks and other tools for both fiction and documentary projects that instill confidence in your vision and demonstrate your capability to bring that vision to life on the screen.
- What is the purpose of a pitch deck and what needs to be included in one?
- What other assets do you need to create for pitch meetings?
- Who is the audience for these materials and when do you approach them?
- How are fiction and nonfiction pitch packages different?
- How can compelling pitch materials elevate the conversation around your project?
- When do you need a sizzle reel or proof-of-concept video and how do you create them?
- What are common mistakes to avoid?