Learn how to give shape and form to the outline of your pilot with an experienced TV writer as your guide. In this live, online course you will cover openings and endings, dialogue, and sharpening characters. Sessions include presentations, discussion, and interactive exercises. The course concludes with a one-on-one mentoring session focused on your project.
Eligibility Requirement: Completion of Sundance Co//ab TV Writing Core Elements course or completion of at least one pilot script as the writer.
The course will be held live in our virtual classroom. All sessions are recorded for registered participants who are unable to attend live.
- DURATION: Eight weeks, August 10 - October 4
- SCHEDULE: Mondays, 10am - 12pm PT
- Extended first class session: Monday, August 10, 10am - 1pm PT
- Week 5 Class is held on Tuesday, September 8 this week in observance of Labor Day in the US
- One-on-one mentoring sessions are held between Sept 28 - Oct 4
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday, July 20 at 2pm PT
Course applications are now being accepted.
Click the yellow “Apply Now” button on the top right of the page.