Mobile Filmmaking | Presented by Xiaomi
This course is free of charge. Registration fees for this course have been generously underwritten by Xiaomi.
Have you been curious about how to use your mobile phone camera as a viable filmmaking tool? Create a high-quality short film using your mobile phone with the head of Xiaomi Studios and several experienced mobile filmmakers as your guides. These seven videos and post-class activities will give you a set of useful tips and best practices to bring your mobile film from concept through completion.
Along the way you will:
- understand the parameters of mobile filmmaking and how to make them work for you.
- plan your story and production specifically to take advantage of the medium.
- practice smartphone shooting techniques to make your film look more cinematic.
- select additional gear that could help improve the professional quality of your work.
- develop tactics for troubleshooting in various on-set scenarios.
- learn current best practices for editing and distributing your mobile film.
This course is ideal for:
- filmmakers who are looking for guidance on creating cinematic films using their mobile phones instead of traditional cameras.
- mobile phone users who would like to improve the professional quality of films shot on their devices.
You can begin taking this course at any time. Use the yellow REGISTER button to get started. If you have any questions about the course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sundance Collab provides accommodations and support services to participants with disabilities. Accommodations and services are designed to meet the needs of each participant. Please email us at email@example.com to arrange for services.
This course is a part of the Sundance Collab Directing Track which includes the following courses:
- Directing: From Prepping Your Short Film to Submitting for Festivals
- Directing: Core Elements
- Directing: Visual Storytelling
- Directing: Workshopping Your Film
- Mobile Filmmaking | Presented by XiaomiYou are currently viewing this item's details.
Have questions? View our FAQ section or contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.