Master Class Archive: Social Activism Through Storytelling
Live Online Learning
At the heart of every successful social activist movement is a compelling story. This three-hour, live, online master class dove into strategies for making media that moves the needle on social issues and galvanizes its audience to make change.
Topics presented include:
- Identifying your story’s core message
- Strategies for impactful storytelling
- Partnering with relevant organizations to spread your message
- Taking your story beyond screens with an impact campaign
- Potential roadblocks and ethical considerations of activist storytelling
- Successful examples of activist storytelling in both fiction and nonfiction
Have questions? We would be happy to answer them. Contact us anytime at email@example.com.