NOTE: There are TWO 4-week sections of this course being offered. Please only apply to one section.
Learn tools for effective communication with actors with Emmy-nominated director Joan Darling as your guide. The sessions in this four-week course will include presentations/discussions and interactive exercises focused on the casting and audition process, breaking down a scene to communicate the objective and key turning point for each character, and techniques to get compelling performances.
This course will be held live in our virtual classroom. All sessions are recorded for registered participants who are unable to attend live.
- DURATION: Four weeks, September 30 - October 21
- SCHEDULE: Wednesday, 9am - 11am PT
- Extended first class session: Wednesday, September 30, 9am - 11:30am PT
- Extended last class session: Wednesday, October 21, 9am - 11:30am PT
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, August 12 at 2pm PT
Applications are now closed.