At the heart of every successful social activist movement is a compelling story. This three-hour, live, online master class will delve into strategies for making media that moves the needle on social issues and galvanizes its audience to make change.
Topics presented will include:
- Identifying your story’s core message
- Strategies for impactful storytelling
- Partnering with relevant organizations to spread your message
- Taking your story beyond screens with an impact campaign
- Potential roadblocks and ethical considerations of activist storytelling
- Successful examples of activist storytelling in both fiction and nonfiction
The Master Class will take place in our virtual classroom on Monday, July 15 from 10:00AM - 1:00PM PST. Note: This date and time is subject to change.