Screenwriting: Writing Your First Act (Jun. 2020)
Live Online Learning
Learn how to give shape and form to your completed screenplay outline with an experienced screenwriter as your guide. During this eight-week course you will learn techniques for crafting scenes, developing character, and writing dialogue as you continue to hone the working draft of your screenplay’s first act. Sessions will include presentation and discussion on topics tailored to course participants, and breakout sessions to give feedback on individual works-in-progress. The course concludes with a one-on-one mentoring session focused on your project.
The course will be held live in our virtual classroom. All sessions are recorded for registered participants who are unable to attend live.
- DURATION: Eight weeks, June 9 - Aug 1
- SCHEDULE: Tuesdays, 9:30am - 11:30am PT
- Extended first class session: Tuesday, June 9, 9:00am - 12:00pm PT
- One-on-one mentoring sessions are held between July 27 - Aug 1
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday, May 18, 2020 at 2pm PT
Applications are now closed.
Have questions? We would be happy to answer them. Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.