Learn how to create compelling pitch materials to attract the right financial and creative partners to successfully launch your project. Join acclaimed producers Nina Yang Bongiovi (“Fruitvale Station”) and Larissa Rhodes (“Chasing Coral”) in a live, three-hour, online Master Class as they share real-world examples, strategies, and practical tips for crafting pitch decks and other tools for both fiction and documentary projects that instill confidence in your vision and demonstrate your capability to bring that vision to life on the screen.
- What is the purpose of a pitch deck and what needs to be included in one?
- What other assets do you need to create for pitch meetings?
- Who is the audience for these materials and when do you approach them?
- How are fiction and nonfiction pitch packages different?
- How can compelling pitch materials elevate the conversation around your project?
- When do you need a sizzle reel or proof-of-concept video and how do you create them?
- What are common mistakes to avoid?
All Sundance Co//ab Master Classes are recorded and will be available for all registrants after the live event. Please allow up to 24 hours after the live event for the recording to be posted.
If you have a disability and require accommodation in order to fully participate in this event, please complete this form, contact us at (435) 776-7900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs. Every effort will be made to accommodate advance requests; requests made within 5 days of the event may not be guaranteed.