Master Classes are in-depth, interactive learning experiences focused on craft and career building and led by renowned industry experts. Topics include fiction and documentary filmmaking, TV writing and production, and navigating and succeeding in the entertainment industry.
This in-depth, interactive conversation will illuminate how the documentary filmmaker is engaged in every part of production, from concept through distribution, and delve into the process for shaping your material into a compelling story.
Topics presented will include:
- Finding the story you must tell
- Gaining access to and building trust with your subjects
- Determining what, when, and how much to shoot
- Navigating production challenges
- Crafting your story in the editing process
- Opportunities and challenges in post-production