Review our submission format guidelines, upload your work in progress and learn from your fellow artists!
- All content submitted must be free of copyrighted content. Submissions containing copyrighted content will be removed from the site.
- As this site is focused on work in progress, you will find that you will get more feedback with shorter, more targeted work.
- It will help the person giving feedback to know where you are in your process: is this a first draft or cut, a revision, a nearly final version of your work?
- Please be sure to add any specific questions you have about your work so that you can get the most targeted feedback possible.
- Visit this resource for more on receiving feedback.
- Reserved for Collaborator and All Access members.
Peer feedback is critical for nudging your work into its next edit or draft. We encourage you to give feedback that is thoughtful, constructive and rooted in kindness and generosity. To make your feedback as valuable as possible, this resource to help you frame the comments in ways that are specific and actionable for the person receiving it.
To give feedback, click on the SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK button under the work you are reviewing. This will open a form to allow you to share your thoughts across a number of different areas.
Questions about sharing your work or receiving feedback? Reach out any time to firstname.lastname@example.org