Bronwyn is a Sundance and SXSW Grand Jury Award-winning producer, and Independent Spirit Award-nominee for Best Feature. Her films include awards' contender and Sundance-winner Clemency (NEON/Focus), SXSW Grand Jury Award-winner Made In China (IFC), Greencard Warriors (AMC/HBO) and other narrative features, shorts and documentaries.
A champion of diverse storytellers, she is currently developing Kenyan political thriller The Czar; a feature adaptation of the YA novel When We Collided, starring Laura Marano; comedy sketch series A Brief History of Misogyny in partnership with Nina Tassler; and dramedy series Mad About Men written by Kit Steinkellner.
Bronwyn's career experience includes projects with Paramount Pictures, 20th Century Fox, Warner Bros and Gracie Films, where her work in features began alongside a veteran studio line producer on such Academy Award-winning movies as Jerry Maguire and As Good As It Gets.
She is a member of BAFTA, SAG-AFTRA and the Producers Guild of America.
Artist's Chosen Interview:
Artist's Chosen Resources:
- The beach — walking on the beach and listening to the ocean. Just thinking.
- Long drives (and walks) outside the city. Find a country road and be inspired by the journey and nature.
- Travel… anywhere. In your neighborhood, in the US, or internationally. Explore and get to know new places, people, cultures.
- Art Museums & Galleries — The Broad, LACMA, MOMA, TheMet (NY)… and art museums and galleries in any city.
- Deepak Chopra Daily Meditations — https://chopra.com
- Classic Movies (especially 1940s, 50s, 60s and 70s) — a great source is http://www.tcm.com
- Get to know and be inspired by people of all ages — 5 to 95. Wisdom, creativity and knowledge comes from all over.