Welcome No Film School
A SPECIAL OFFER EXCLUSIVELY FOR NO FILM SCHOOL MEMBERS
No Film School members are invited to receive a free one-month trial Membership to Sundance Co//ab, our online platform for filmmakers and creators from around the world to learn, share and connect.
While any Guest can gain access to our extensive collection of crafted and curated resources, only Members enjoy a deeper, more interactive Sundance Co//ab experience with other Members and Sundance Advisors.
As an No Film School member, we invite you to enjoy a free, 30-day Sundance Co//ab Membership with benefits including:
- One free online Master Class, which are offered monthly on various topics.
- Opportunity to give and receive feedback for your works in progress from a Sundance Advisor and other Members when you post and participate in Share Your Work on the site.
- Receive answers to your questions posted to the Sundance Advisor Q&A.
- Discussion Forums where you can connect with other Members who share your passion for creativity and storytelling from around the world.
- Invitations to new, monthly Advisor Q&A Live Webinars exclusively for Members.
- Access to new community initiatives that we are developing just for Members, including online writing and study directing groups.
Click the Subscribe button at the top of the page to claim your free 30-day Membership and enjoy all that Sundance Co//ab has to offer!
Enjoy your free month trial! We will send you a reminder email 3 days before your trial ends.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you do not have to pay to become a Pathfinder member, which allows you to:
- Sign up for free live online events
- Attend Writers’ Cafe every week
- Join Collab Community Forum
- Watch our Learn Now videos
- Access three resources per month from our Resources Library
- Purchase a Master Class, live event recording or On Demand Learning
If you’d like a deeper engagement, Sundance Collab Collaborator and All Access memberships provide additional benefits!
Collaborator members get free registration to Master Classes, unlimited access to our entire library of Master Class and live event recordings, unlimited use of the Resource Library and curated Grants & Opportunities
All Access members get all the benefits included in the Collaborator membership in addition to waived fees for On Demand Learning, the chance to connect with our Advisor-in-Residence through one-on-one office hours and Share Your Work page, and much more.
Yes, you can choose to upgrade your membership plan at any time. When you are logged in, simply select the “PLANS” button next to the profile icon in the top right corner of your screen to view all of the options available to you. Your current plan will display a banner over the top which reads "Your current plan". Dues from your previous membership will be prorated and applied to your new membership.
Please note that if you wish to change your membership to a plan that is less costly, your membership will stay active for the duration that you have already paid for. We cannot provide partial refunds.
Some special offers for paid membership may include a free trial period. You will be required to enter a credit card to open your account, but it will not be charged for membership until your free trial period is over.
Cancel your membership at any time before the end of the free trial period and your credit card will not be charged.
During the free trial period, you will be able to experience all membership benefits on the site. We will send you a reminder email three days before the end of your free trial period.
Only new memberships are eligible for a one-time 14-day trial at sign-up.
To manage your subscription, log in on the Sundance Collab platform, click your initials or profile picture in the top right-hand corner and go to “Purchases”. Select the “Cancel Subscription” button next to your subscription. The “Cancel Subscription” button will disappear as confirmation of your selection.
Please note that we do not provide refunds on memberships and your membership will stay active until its expiration date (which may be at the end of the month or year depending on your billing cycle).