Welcome No Film School
A SPECIAL OFFER EXCLUSIVELY FOR NO FILM SCHOOL MEMBERS
No Film School members are invited to receive a free one-month trial Membership to Sundance Co//ab, our online platform for filmmakers and creators from around the world to learn, share and connect.
While any Guest can gain access to our extensive collection of crafted and curated resources, only Members enjoy a deeper, more interactive Sundance Co//ab experience with other Members and Sundance Advisors.
As an No Film School member, we invite you to enjoy a free, 30-day Sundance Co//ab Membership with benefits including:
- Opportunity to give and receive feedback for your works in progress from a Sundance Advisor and other Members when you post and participate in Share Your Work on the site.
- Receive answers to your questions posted to the Sundance Advisor Q&A.
- Discussion Forums where you can connect with other Members who share your passion for creativity and storytelling from around the world.
- Invitations to new, monthly Advisor Q&A Live Webinars exclusively for Members.
- Access to new community initiatives that we are developing just for Members, including online writing and study directing groups.
Click the Subscribe button at the top of the page to claim your free 30-day Membership and enjoy all that Sundance Co//ab has to offer!
Enjoy your free month trial! We will send you a reminder email 3 days before your trial ends.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many ways to engage with Sundance Co//ab. Everyone is welcome to join Sundance Co//ab as a free Guest Member to:
- Watch our custom-crafted Learn Now videos;
- View our Learning Pathways;
- Access our curated Resources;
- Join our free Webinars;
- Enter our monthly Sundance Challenge; and
- Engage with the community.
If you’re looking for a deeper learning experience, you can become a Sundance Co//ab Member to:
- Submit work in progress for valuable feedback from a Sundance Co//ab Advisor and the Co//ab Community;
- Participate in member-only Webinars;
- Receive feedback on your Challenge entry from a Sundance Co//ab Advisor; and
- Submit questions to Sundance Co//ab Advisors via the Advisor Q&A.
For anyone looking for more direct, hands on experience, we offer 4- and 8-week interactive, Online Courses, along with a monthly Master Class that will place you in a live, digital classroom with a Sundance Advisor (Recordings are made available as well for those who can’t make it to the live session or want to review sessions). Courses and Master Classes are charged individually.
Sundance Co//ab Membership is available via Monthly ($10/month) or Annual Subscription ($99/year). Annual subscription also receives one free Master Class registration ($75 value).
All Access Membership ($550) is available for those seeking the highest level of engagement across Sundance Co//ab. All Access Members receive all basic Member benefits plus:
- Free registration in all Master Classes ($900 value)
- Exclusive Online Course Discounts
- 50% discount on your first online course and
- 25% on each subsequent online course
Yes, you can choose to upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your subscription plan at any time. When you are logged in, simply select the “change your plan” button next to the profile icon in the top right corner of your screen to view all of the options available to you.
Yes, if you are not sure which plan is best for you, select the free Guest Member plan. You can always upgrade later if you like.
The details of the individual plans are listed in the column for each plan which you can see when you click on the “change your plan” button next to the profile icon in the top right corner of your screen.
Some special offers may include a free trial period. You will be required to enter a credit card to open your account, but it will not be billed until your free trial period is over.
Cancel your subscription at any time prior to the end of the free trial period and your credit card will not be billed.
During the free trial period you will be able to experience the site as a full subscriber account.
We will send you a reminder email 3 days prior to the end of your free trial period.