Podcasts offer an engaging and inexpensive platform for creators to craft audio stories and distribute their work to an international audience—and they’ve never been more popular. This eight-week course will focus on the tools and a pathway for producing your own podcast. Learn the fundamentals of podcast creation, storytelling, and distribution with a successful podcast producer as your guide. The course concludes with a one-on-one mentoring session focused on your project.
- DURATION: Eight weeks, March 2 - April 13
- SCHEDULE: Thursdays, 9am - 11am (PT)
- LOCATION: The course will be held live in our virtual classroom. All sessions are recorded for registered participants who are unable to attend live.
- CLASS SIZE: Limited to 30 participants
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday, February 10, 2020 at 3 PM PT