Looking to connect with advisors and members? Upgrade for exclusive opportunities to network with other members and experience deeper engagement with Sundance Advisors. Try free for 30 days!
Frequently Asked Questions
Subscription Plans FAQs
You do not need to pay to join Sundance Collab. Everyone is welcome to join Sundance Collab as a free Community member to:
- Participate in monthly live, online Master Class;
- Watch our learning videos;
- View our Learning Pathways;
- Access our curated resources and opportunities;
- Join our public online events; and
- Enter our Monthly Challenge
If you’d like a deeper engagement, Sundance Collab Creator+ membership is available through a monthly ($10/month) or annual ($99/year) payment. Creator+ members can:
- Join post-event community breakout sessions;
- Get exclusive invitations to Collab Connect networking sessions and Sundance Insider sessions with Institute program staff;
- Schedule office hours with a Sundance Advisor;
- Join exclusive Q&A sessions with Sundance Advisors;
- Access to on-demand Master Classes; and
- Receive lab application discounts
No, we do not currently offer scholarships for Sundance Collab memberships. We do offer full and partial need-based scholarships to our live, online courses. You can apply for those scholarships from each course page.
Yes, you can choose to upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your membership plan at any time. (Please note that we cannot provide partial refunds for annual memberships if they are canceled before their end date.) When you are logged in, simply select the “change your plan” button next to the profile icon in the top right corner of your screen to view all of the options available to you.
To cancel your membership, please go to “Purchases” from the drop-down menu under the profile icon on the top right corner of your screen. Select the “Cancel” button next to your subscription. The “Cancel” button will disappear as confirmation of your selection
Some special offers for Creator+ membership may include a free trial period. You will be required to enter a credit card to open your account, but it will not be billed for membership until your free trial period is over.
Cancel your membership at any time before the end of the free trial period and your credit card will not be billed.
During the free trial period, you will be able to experience all Creator+ member benefits on the site. We will send you a reminder email three (3) days before the end of your free trial period.